Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

Cliff Walk at Capilano Suspension Bridge
"Life is uncharted territory.  It reveals its story one moment at a time"
                                                           -- Leo Buscaglia

Marvelling this week at Beansprout's leap in communication, I realized how amazing it is that I am a mom now.  As a young person, I always wanted to be a mother, but there were many years as an adult when I just wasn't sure I was cut out for it or that I wanted to take on the enormity of motherhood.  Now I can't imagine my life any other way.  These moments help me remember that our paths are ever changing and therein lies the beauty in life -  in the fact that our stories are forming along the way.  

Happy Weekend!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment