Sunday, January 1, 2012

Looking Back on 2011

Looking back

The 1st of January always inspires at least a bit of reflection on the previous year.  Here's a quick look back at some of my 2011 highlights:

January
Started Darrah Parker's Slice of Life Project - the beginning of my new-found hobby!

February
Continued to find ways to capture our beautiful everyday moments.

March
Second annual trip to the Aquarium - it was so fun to see Beansprout mesmerized by all the sea life.  I was happy to see he was especially fascinated by the belugas!

April
Hosted an egg hunt for the little ones - I had a blast putting together a kids party!

May
Started my blog on May 3rd and enjoyed a play-filled visit with Grammy and Papa.

June
Quality time with Dad gave me a boost into summer.

July
Spent a week on the Sunshine Coast - really enjoyed exploring a new place with Beansprout!

August
Visit home to Michigan for my 20-year reunion - still having a hard time admitting that one.

September
Put away my German dictionary to teach Psychology and have loved every minute of it!

October
31-day Challenge inspires me to write about play all month!  A wonderful experience that showed me I've  found something I'm really passionate about - writing and photographing.

November
An overnight conference at Harrison Hot Springs reminded me how much I love learning about and reflecting on teaching!

December
Celebrated Christmas in our home with Opa!


What are your highlights of 2011?  I would love to hear about your own personal successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment